There are 2 outcomes to every design that you have uploaded to a contest:
Design is Rated.
If your design fits the work brief provided and earns a positive response, the client will rate it by a certain number of stars ( total 5 stars/ design).
For a design with 3-5 stars rating from client, you will automatically earn 1 additional slot ( chance) to revise the design. Use the slot to revise it as efficiently and accurately as possible by reading the brief or new comment from the client.
The more your design fits a client's expectation, the more chance you will have in winning the contest.
Design is Eliminated.
In a Sribu contest, there are 2 types of design that will be eliminated:
Design eliminated by the client
- The design result is far from what the brief has stated.
- The design does not meet the client's expectation compared to other submitted designs.
Design eliminated by Sribu
- The design is uploaded in 1 slot with 2 different concepts.
- The design violates Sribu designer code of conduct.
- Design eliminated by the client
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: +62 855 746 77577 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.