All designers must own a personal bank account for payment purpose. Sribu.com uses a BCA bank account and is able to process payment to other bank accounts with the condition that the bank transaction fee of IDR 5.000 is paid by the designer.
Here is how to add your bank account information in your Sribu account:
- Log-in your Sribu account, click the "profile" icon at the upper right corner of the website. Select "Settings" in the dropdown menu.
- Click "Bank Account" tab.
- Enter your bank account information, bank names and branch, bank account number and holder's name.
- Click "Add Bank Account" and your bank account information is now stored in our payment system.
- During payout request, you will be able to choose from all the bank accounts that you have previously registered.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: +62 855 746 77577 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.