When a client responds to your job proposal, an email notification will be sent to you to inform you of incoming messages.
It's recommended that you response immediately and start communicating with the client in regards to :
- Work details
- Time expectation & deadline
- Price Bidding/Negotation
Follow these steps to respond to your client :
- Login to your Sribulancer account to access the messages.
- Click on the notification alert and proceed to chat to start reading your messages.
3. In the messaging platform, you will have the following information:
- Your bid
- Job details.
- Project status (paid or unpaid)
Use the messenger platform to begin a chat with your client. Remember to always adhere to the applied Freelancer Policy when communicating with the client.
4. Click "Submit Chat" to send out your messages.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: +6221 3110 6996 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.