You may accept, reject or negotiate the pricing of your project with your client by using the features available on the messaging platform. Follow these easy steps below :
1. Login to your Sribulancer account to access your messages, including job offers.
2. Click on the notification alert and proceed to the chat section to read your messages.
3. You will be directed to the messenging platform to communicate with the client. If your client has agreed to hire you, there will be 3 buttons on the right side of the page:
- Accept Bid
- Negotiate Bid
- Reject Bid
4. To negotiate, simply click the "Negotiate Bid" button and enter the new price you desire. Click "Send" to proceed.
5. Similarly, click "Accept Bid" or "Reject Bid" accordingly based on your decision. If you decide to reject the bid, mention your reason professionally.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: +6221 3110 6996 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.