Workspace is an online working space that is provided by Sribulancer for the easy communication and working process between a freelancer and client.
Once the payment from client is confirmed, a workspace will be automatically opened by Sribulancer for both client and freelancer to access. Follow the link sent to your email address and click “ View Workspace” to access your workspace. You may also access the workspace at any given time by using the following steps:
1. Login to your dashboard at Sribulancer and click " workspace"
2. You'll be directed to a list of " workspace" that is grouped by freelancer/ client and job status.
Progress means the workspace of the project is still ongoing.
Completed means the workspace is finished and has been closed.
Canceled means the workspace is canceled.
3. Click to the workspace that is ongoing to know all the information of the project, such as:
- Job details & Open Previous Chat
"Job Details" is the description of your job. " Job Application reason" explains the nature of the workspace. While at the " Open Previous Chat" section is where you read all the previous chats.
- Job Information
Job information contains details such as:
- Client's name and Date of last login.
- The date workspace is opened.
- The date workspace is closed.
- The project amount, commission 10% for Sribulancer and the final amount that the freelancer will receive.
There are also a " Request Payout" button that is only active once the workspace is closed and a " Request Help" to be connected to Sribulancer team for assistance in regards to the workspace or freelancer.
- Upload File & Submit Chat
Upload File is a file sending feature that the client and freelancer can use to send or submit work files.
The " Submit Chat" is a way for freelancer and client to send messages to communicate.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: +62 855 746 77577 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.