To find a freelancer for your job, you can use one of the following ways:
- Post a Job
- Hire/Recruit a freelancer directly
- Use Sribulancer Packages
Follow these steps to post a job and find your freelancer:
1. Login to you Sribulancer account and click the "Post Job" button on the website.
2. You will be directed to a page where you have to describe your request . Here is the information on each description :
- Category: Choose from the category and subcategory menu.
- Job Title: Short information on your job.
- Brief Details: Your job information in details .
- Upload File: Files or examples to help freelancers understand your job better.
- Deadline: When the job application is closed
- Budget: How much the job is.
Note: If you are not sure of your budget, tick on "I don't know my budget. I want freelancer to quote me",
3. When you've completed the details, click "Submit Job" when you're certain to post all of the information.
If you are unsure of posting or activating the job, click "Save Draft".
4. Once you've clicked on "Submit Job", you'll be directed to a "Job Details" page.
Your post is now sent and kept in Sribulancer database. We will process your submission within 1x24 hour. Once approved, you'll receive an email confirmation and your job will be listed in Find Jobs page.
5. Congratulations! You have succesfully posted a job. Wait for freelancers to send in their proposals and select the best candidate to work with.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: +62 855 746 77577 or email to email@example.com.